CURRENT PRICES HOTEL ZUM SEE
The prices of our rooms and suites
|Prices per day and per person||
01/03/2019 - 10/03/2019
13/04/2019 - 05/05/2019
30/05/2019 - 23/06/2019
10/03/2019 - 13/04/2019
05/05/2019 - 30/05/2019
23/06/2019 - 03/08/2019
24/08/2019 - 13/10/2019
03/08/2019 - 24/08/2019
13/10/2019 - 03/11/2019
27/12/2019 - 06/01/2019
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Prices are per person and day for a minimum stay of three nights (half board included). Meals that are not consumed in the hotel will not be refunded. From 1st January 2018 on, a tourism levy for quests who are 14 years of age or older will be charged. It amounts to 1.50 Euro per person and night. It is not included in the room rates and can be paid only on site.
In our kitchen we use fresh, regional and seasonal produce to create healthy and delicious meals. We offer vegetarian meals. We only ask you to advise us before your arrival. Meals for guests with other special dietary requirements or food intolerances cannot always be provided since ours is a small family-owned hotel, thus we ask you to communicate special dietary requirements before booking.
Bed and breakfast
If you choose the bed and breakfast option, 8.00 Euro will be subtracted from the half board rate.
Rates for children sharing a room with two paying adults (half board included):
0 - 2 years - 30.00 Euro
3 - 4 years --> 35.00 Euro
5 - 6 years --> 45.00 Euro
7 - 9 years --> 55.00 Euro
10 - 12 years --> 60.00 Euro
For single rooms (room type Alpenrose) a supplement from 10.00 Euro to 25.00 Euro per day (depending on the season) will be added to the listed room rate.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
Arrival and Departure
The rooms are normally available on arrival from 2.00pm. Should you plan to arrive after 6.00pm, please contact us. If you arrive after 8.00pm we will prepare you an evening snack. Guests are required to vacate their room by 10.00am on the day of their departure. If you overstay check-out, an additional fee equal to the full room rate will be charged.
For short stays (under 3 nights) an extra supplement of 10.00 Euro per day and per person will be charged.
Reservation / Deposit
To confirm your reservation, please sign the offer you received and send it back to us. You also need to transfer a deposit of 100.00 Euro per person to our bank account:
Gasthof zum See
des Marcel Fleischmann & Co. KG
IBAN: IT80 U 08110 58579 000302201941
SWIFT-Bic-Code: RZSB IT 21 215
Please indicate "deposit" as reason for payment.
We will gladly reserve a certain room type for you, but we cannot guarantee a specific room number.
Methods of payment
We accept cash and credit card payments (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard).
Cancellation / Late Arrival / Early Departure
The reservation can be cancelled up to 4 weeks prior to the arrival date without additional fees being charged. Cancellations made less than 4 weeks from the check-in date will be considered individually and a fee of up to 80% of the total room rate will be charged. This applies also to late arrivals and early departures.
For groups that have booked rooms in our hotel we do not charge any fees if the cancellation is announced at least 12 weeks prior to the arrival date.
The deposit of 100.00€, which is required to confirm a reservation, will be retained in any case as processing fee.
In order to avoid inconveniences we recommend that you purchase a trip cancellation insurance.
Errors and changes excepted.
The following services are included during your holiday at Hotel zum See:
- tips for planning your holiday in the Martello Valley
- tips for your hiking trips
- daily weather forecast
- free parking tickets for the Upper Martello Valley
- free hiking stick and snowshoes rental
- parking space at the hotel
- bathrobes in every room
- wellness centre with Finnish sauna, steam bath with light and aroma therapy and a heated bench, whirlpool, bucket shower, revitalizing showers, relaxation area, a terrace with panoramic view of the surrounding mountains, heated outdoor swimming pool during summer, relaxing music
- sauna towels which you will find in the wellness centre
- a sunbathing lawn
- breakfast buffet with muesli, different types of fresh bread, delicious alpine cheese, bacon from local producers, fresh fruit, fruit juices, locally produced honey, homemade jams and everything your heart desires
- half board including a five-course dinner with a salad and antipasti buffet with delicious dressings and selected culinary oils, two first courses, a choice from two different main courses and a dessert